Project Towards No Drug Abuse (TND)
Project TND is an effective drug abuse prevention program that targets high school-age youth. It was developed by Steve Sussman, Ph.D. and staff at the Institute for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research, in the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California.
News & Announcements
The supplemental tools below are designed to aid in the transition to online implementation of Project TND.
- TND Online Implementation Guide.
- TND Game Board in Word format.
- Session 7 Tobacco Basketball Game Questions.
- Session 7 Tobacco Basketball Game Slides.
E-cigarette, opioid, and medical and/or recreational marijuana use is on the rise. We have compiled informational fact sheets that we will update as new products and regulations change.
Our research group has developed two other model programs.
- For information on Project EX, a teen smoking cessation program, (projectex.usc.edu).
- For information on Project Towards No Tobacco Use (TNT), a junior high school-based smoking prevention program, (tnt.usc.edu).