At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Stop or reduce the use of cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana, and hard drugs (i.e., cocaine, hallucinogens, depressants, amphetamines, etc).
- Stop or reduce weapon carrying and victimization.
- State accurate information about the consequences of drug use and abuse, including environmental, social, physiological, and emotional consequences.
- Demonstrate behavioral and cognitive coping skills.
- Make a personal commitment regarding drug use.